Sunday, January 23, 2011

Meet some of my grandbabies

I had the Grandbabies last weekend and Cash saw a candy bar on the kitchen counter. There was only one candy bar and 4 grandbabies (only 3 of whom were old enough to eat candy) and I remembered my mother telling me the story of how my grandmother would buy one candy bar (a widow raising 9 children on her own...one candy bar was all she could afford) Grandma would cut the candy bar into 9 pieces for her children to share) I wasn't sure how cutting the candy bar was going to go. Would the little ones cry because the candy bar "broke"? Would the older not want to share?....... I decided they would either be happy or it would become a learning experience for them. Guess what? It went better than I could have hoped for.....as you can see in the pictures, they didn't seem to mind at all! Actually, Silas finished first and Cash said, "Silas do you want more? You can have a bite of mine?" How S-W-E-E-T!
 
Double click on the picture to enlarge
Aiden, Cash,Silas and Carlisle (back to the camera)
Aiden and Carlisle are Bryan and Stephanie's children
Cash and Silas are David and Cortni's

 

The only one sad was Carlisle....he's not old enough to have candy yet.


Aiden

 Silas


Cash

I have to say it....My grandbabies are soooo CUTE!



No comments:

Post a Comment